Saturday 17 December 2011

To each their own..

Coffee time , today was a positive bit of socializing as usual and enjoyed by all. "Unshelved" appears to be in fantastic control of his life now and actually enjoying everything he does and is not as dependent upon his family for support in most areas. As he mentioned they also have lives of their own to tend to and nurture so he feels he and the family now have a happy balance established. "Aurora" has many adventures that she shared with us but due to confidentiality they will have to remain under the rug so to speak.. Such a good story teller and sense of humour. "Alveus" was saying that he is enjoying the Rainbow club and many of their outdoor activities such as hiking and cross country skiing. He is just blossoming with his new found comfort zone. "Seahorse"? is still contemplating about the Christmas gifts that he is going to purchase-He is doing a little over analyzing, I think..I was going to decorate my tree tonight but when my friend and I opened the box that it had been in-it was empty to my surprise. I had forgotten that I had discarded it last year after Christmas with full intentions to buy another. Why did I keep the old carton? I will never know -so next on my agenda is to buy another tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment