Saturday 23 July 2011

Thanks for the memories-Hang in with "HIPPO"

It's a lovely bright day when"HIPPO" and "UNSHELVED" get lots of natural vitamin D. It's been the kind in a bottle all summer long! Vitamin D that is.... UNSHELVED wanted to cruise(on feet) on Whyte alone. I went shopping alone and this is where my adventures often begin. Of course one couldn't help eavesdropping a wee bit in a grocery line (just checking on my sound processing to see if it's fit) - there were two ladies(about 40yrs old) in front of me and they were discussing an issue that had occurred for one of them yesterday with their "senior" mother. Being "HIPPO" I do socialize with such folk so understanding first hand.
For one of the sisters. It went like this-"I could have just driven across town and slapped her face and she said I was so very angry." The calm quiet sister was a little concerned with the rage of her sister that she looked back to see if anyone had heard. She noticed that I grinned back at her and she shook her head and apoligized for sister's rage. Well I said one has to say what's on their mind. She said to me you are encouraging her (sort of tongue and cheek.)I said "That's the way I travel as I go! - I live for the moment with few regrets..." The raging sister turns to me ,"It's my mother, I am talking about-I nodded with a non chalant grin. She had settled and asked in an eager voice " When can we start hanging out for a spell and I am downright serious, I do love your style."

1 comment: