Tuesday 8 May 2012

Our Hopes, Emotions and Identity and everything we believe in comes from our Brain

GREEN is where it's at....Temporal lobe and  PINK is the area of occipital lobe

You need to maintain a healthy life style in order to store up some reserves in preparation for any age that your brain might require it. I also had to make some life style changes to enable me to maintain my mental health fitness.The occipital lobe is located in the back portion of the brain and interprets visual stimuli and information. It gets the stimuli from the retina's and receives & interprets information from the eye. The other lobe is called the temporal lobe. This lobe is located on the bottom  side of the brain. Part of this lobe is very well known by myself as my nick name came from  this area known as the as  Hippocampus. I have the nick name of "Hippo"This has  functions that are connected with long time memory.The rest of the Temporal lobe has duties such as emotional responses, auditory perception, short term memory into long term memory for transfer's sake and sensory input. Language and speech production are also other functions that are performed.

No comments:

Post a Comment