Thursday 13 October 2011

Accept the fact that you and your brain aren't perfect..

Continued letter to my brain:

I will make the following commitments to you in order to keep us healthy and be able to maintain a long and happy relationship.

1. I will endeavor to keep you healthy and permit me to take good care of myself.
2. To maintain a well balanced diet and eat nutritiously.
3. I will get plenty of physical activity.
4. I will socialize and keep emotionally balanced towards others.
5. I will make sure that we both are able to get enough sleep on a regular basis.
6. I will seek assistance when needed.
7. I will take vitamins and minerals so that we both continue to function well.
8. Last but not least, I will strive to meet and do everything I can to prevent the declines and illnesses,
    that we encounter with aging.

Yours forever,
Hippo

No comments:

Post a Comment