Friday 14 October 2011

One day at a time..

Dear Hippo,
I was pleasantly surprised to receive your letter re : our relationship for the future as we age together. The number one task that I would like you to do, is to keep track and record how much time of your day did you attribute to physical exercises. Do you spend a period of time during the day either meditating or at least time just for you? Please record. Also write down what you eat each day and total of approximate number of calories consumed. Is your diet balanced and nutritious? Do you take medication and or supplements each day. Keep track on paper regularly. Do you take time to socialize and also be kind to other folks? I hope that you learned a new skill or gain some new information each day. Did you take time to laugh a little? I will report to you about how I am doing on a regular basis and I hope for you to do the same..
This will be our diary and will tell our life story as we progress along the way.
Yours truly,
Your Brain

No comments:

Post a Comment