Wednesday 12 October 2011

Have you ever written a love letter to your brain?

Image-Inventorspot.com
I have written a letter to my brain:

To my beloved brain,
You are a part of everything I do. When you are correct, I am correct. When you are upset and troubled, I also have a difficult time with life. You are the most complicated organ in the universe and many times you are hard to understand. You are very soft having to be protected by a hard skull. Since you are composed of a lot of water , I know that you require fresh water each day. You are proficient in several ways, as many parts of you do different chores for me. I would say that you are an expert at multi tasking. We do need to know each other a little better so that you know if assistance is required by you then you can ask for help. We can both change with some help from the (emotion) of the limbic system and effort from the  prefrontal cortex we can change and it would be a happier relationship.
Beginning today I will not expect you to be perfect because we both can do with a tune-up.

Sincerely,
Hippo

No comments:

Post a Comment