Saturday 20 August 2011

A Fair 'Fare' ride for 'Hippo'...

Hippo was at the Fringe and was enjoying a ferris wheel ride. Hippo exclaimed "Whow! It's been a long time since I was on a ferris wheel. Perhaps about 15 years ago...It was just as exciting as it was then, even on a mid-size wheel. The cost of the fare cost quite a bit more than years ago."
Hippo noted out loud "This ferris wheel runs on canola oil. How green is that? Apparently it is the first 'green rides carnival', certainly in the area - I do not know for sure, so I won't say. It has been a beautiful day in every aspect. I was able to accomplish my necessary errands and also meet with my friends for coffee.I did plenty of walking with 'Unshelved' and 'Alveus' and that was fun. 'Alveus' is sometimes of two minds but very lovely all of the time, just like dear ole 'Unshelved'"
"Yes, we are going to share some 'brain healthy' recipes, so beginning on Monday, I should have a few recipes to share with all of you."Hippo said with enthusiasm.
Brian fit Tip for the day -Mental stimulation -Be mentally active and do a variety of things, even if you aren't that good at it... Learn something new everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment