Sunday 14 August 2011

Hippo enjoyed a day in 'Old Strathcona' !

It has been a very relaxing , sociable day for 'Hippo' and 'Aurora.' Hippo made a very short visit to the cafe for a coffee and then off for a long walk up and down the treed streets of Old Strathcona, It was quiet and most enjoyable. On a walk such as that,I am able to plan my upcoming week and cautiously make sure that I will have a happy balance of 'physical activity, 'volunteering,' 'socialization,''mental stimulation' and last but not least 'spirituality.' I also need 'quality 'home time.' I mentally prepare a list for the week, once it is firm in mind that my plan is workable. Through the years, I found 'flexibility' is a wonderful trait to maintain if you are able to do this.. Part of my plan for the next week is to make sure that I will have healthy 'nutrition' occurring in order to keep up the pace that I am most accustomed to.... So, off to the store with a list so that I am able to keep on track for 'healthy items.' on my list, I do have 'treat' written and I rationalize a little while but not for long, when I choose that item. Everybody should have a treat now and again. Following my shopping trip to the grocery store or food essential and then home, I went to the 'Fringe' to meet 'Aurora' as we had tickets for a play this afternoon. The name of the play was 'Bridget Ryan's Standards.' It was a musical cabaret. It was about the 'basics of life' told by music. Most enjoyable though Aurora found the music to be a bit too loud. I am wishing everyone a 'Happy week' Talk to you tomorrow night...

No comments:

Post a Comment