Friday 12 August 2011

'Sphere of Activity'

My friends are out tonight enjoying all of the happenings at the Fringe Festival. 'Unshelved' is very anxious to try some 'foods that he has never tried before and is looking forward to eating his dinner outside. Everyone of the 'coffee gang' is going to a 'play' of their choice tonight and I will join them at show time as I had a dinner date elsewhere earlier this evening. Tomorrow at the cafe everyone will be discussing the play that they attended. 'Seahorse'has his own method of taking in the 'Fringe.' He likes to sit on the benches and chat with folks about why they like attending the event and he usually gets good reviews of some of the plays people have seen at the festival.That's how he decides what play he will go and see. 'Rainbow' and 'Aurora' are each going to buy an elephant ear and then find a piece of grass to sit upon and munch away until show time. 'I' always waits until near the end of the festival week to buy my treats. It might turn into it being a smoothie. Maybe I will be a little more adventuresome!
So, I think I will sign off early as I must be off to the 'Fringe' for the play tonight and it's important to be timely.I certainly don't want to be known as the 'Late Hippo.'

No comments:

Post a Comment