Monday 1 August 2011

'I wonder what it's like to be a 'Wild Wacky Woman.'

Hippo went to the cafe this morning and as the saying goes 'Socialization' is the way to go. 'Unshelved' was there also and several other people that we know quite well. We shared our story about searching for the Drive-In (like it used to be). Mind you, if we had found the Drive-in and as with several of our friends, many of us are experiencing poor night vision which might have made it a chore. Some of the folk wondered and suggested that next time, we go on a hunt that we
should check the computer listings and or pick up the phone, so we can make plans to confirm at least a presence of the location at the right destination and perhaps a time.
"When I returned to my home, there was a wee gift at the door in a pretty 'green'(environmentally that is) envelope. I love 'anticipation' even though I am a little older, but I am not extremely older. At first I thought that one of the widowers had asked me to go out for tea .I couldn't wait until I got inside,to open it and it was a 'membership card' welcoming me into a group called 'The Wild Wacky Woman's Club'." Just think of the new folks that we are going to meet. Oh,my I can't wait - maybe there's "A Wild Wacky Men's Club",oh what a thought! I bet that you can't wait for tomorrows' version of how we're going to spend our next day .

No comments:

Post a Comment